The Spider Excavator
Transporting the Spider
The Spider is capable of working with maximum mobility on 100% slopes.
Even in the water (up to 1.7m deep), the Spider is the most suitable machine. It is able to navigate through swamps and rough, hard to access terrain.
Due to its ingenious construction with wheels and legs, the machine has a very low ground impact which is crucial for working in sensitive areas.
Minimal fuel consumption is needed to operate the Spider and fully biodegradable hydraulic fluid is used to protect the environment.
The numerous attachments including a mulcher, winch, hydraulic breaker, bucket tilter, grapple bucket, clean-up and digging bucket all ensure that the Spider can be used in any situation.
* Power: 157 HP (116.9 kW) Perkins Turbo Diesel
* Weight: From 9980 kg depending on attachment
* Lifting Power: Lifting power up to 5500 kg
* Tensile Strength: Up to 69 kN
* Break-out Force: Up to 92 kN
* Reach: Up to 8.2m
* Digging Depth: Up to 6.0m
* Slewing Radius: Up to 2.5m
* Fuel Consumption: Avg. 9 liters/hr depending on attachment